Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Thank You Kindly Winners & Top 5


Congratulations to our winners for our first challenge of 2013 :)

Aus/NZ - A Day for Daisies images - #19 Lucy Patrick AUS
Retail Girl Prize pack - #23 Jobey NZ
International - Marrianne Designs Prize - #21 Oh My Scraps - Sandra V
Well done! Make sure and grab a winners badge from the sidebar.
Please email Trace at tracy{dot}rich{@}xtra{dot}co{dot}nz

and our top 5 in numerical order are..... #7 Jackie Bowman, #12 Lisa Scrappy Distractions #17 Brandie, #34 JennyH AUS #41 Elizabeth H - you can copy your top 5 badge from our sidebar to display on your blog.

A huge thank you from us too every one who played along last week, you all rocked the Thank you challenge.

6 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh, wow, thank you so much for the win, I love A Day for Daisies images, I'm so excited!! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Jackie said...

Wow! Thank you so much for picking me as one of the top 5! I'm honored to display my badge on my blog!!!!!

Jo said...

Oh wow, thank you so much, I love the shabby chic embellies that retail girl offers.

S`andra V. said...

I just got the message I was a winner at the Southern Girls Challenge in the Thank You Kindly Challenge. Did not expect to win. WOW!
Thank You so much!
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

Brandie Schmiesing said...

Awesome!!! Thank y'all so much! :)

S`andra V. said...

FYI, I have sent two emails to claim the prize and replied to your email recently...I have not heard back from Tracy. Just wanted to know if she got the information she needed from me.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com
sandrav9288(at)yahoo(dot)com